Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bells Palsy More Condition_symptoms I Want To Know If Exposure To Extreme Cold Can Cause Bells Palsy?

I want to know if exposure to extreme cold can cause Bells palsy? - bells palsy more condition_symptoms

I recently found went to the United States, and within days was that Bell's palsy. I wonder if the exposure can lead to extremely low temperatures (0 to 4 degrees), Bell's palsy. I had symptoms of loss of taste buds on the tongue of about 3 weeks before the diagnosis of this problem. I want to know whether the loss of taste she was 3 weeks before it is connected to the same problem. It was a symptom of the starting point for this question.

3 comments:

blair said...

I had bells palsy since May 2007.
I still have the bitter and metallic taste in my mouth sometimes. Losing the palate can be very frustrating.

I spoke to many and was even told by one of my doctors, that some believe that colds can cause this disorder. The literal translation of Bell palsy, including the Chinese for "wind damage".

In addition, ask lots of people with paralysis after Bell was a sort of viral infection. I had what I thought was the flu and not do if I have Bell's palsy has raised its ugly head. Current research shows that many people to the varicella virus or a strain of herpes virus come in contact.

My start was a symptom of a severe headache the day began before the paralysis. Then I was shaking in my face, which was more aggravating than anything else before paralysis.

I, you better hope soon. Here is an article where the talks on vitamin B-12 therapy want. I, for myself, and I feel very fast on my healing.


http:// Www.associatedcontent.com article ...

Nawaz said...

If the cold causes paralysis bells.
But do not worry, there is a serious illness .... u should do the following ---
Physiotherapy or massage the facial muscles.
-Prednisolone is the drug of choice.
And finally, consult a doctor heart.

Nawaz said...

If the cold causes paralysis bells.
But do not worry, there is a serious illness .... u should do the following ---
Physiotherapy or massage the facial muscles.
-Prednisolone is the drug of choice.
And finally, consult a doctor heart.

Post a Comment