Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lawyers Advice For Panic Attacks I Walked Out Of Best Buy With A Bloody Nose, After I Called A U.S. Marine A Baby Killer, Advice?

I walked out of Best Buy with a bloody nose, after I called a U.S. Marine a baby killer, Advice? - lawyers advice for panic attacks

I saw a store U.S. Navy, I spent with him, called him a murderer of children. The U.S. Navy ignored me, but people online found me, I fell, got up and left me in a panic.

I called the director and asked about tapes werent working survallence said that day. Another employee told me that they took the offensive, and the manager says to the customer who has Assult protect.

Can I make a complaint against Best Buy, if they can prove they are up evidence? How can I prove that to give up this band that if they refuse? Can I press a complaint against my attacker and Assult charges? Can I continue also to the administrator and for his corruption?

Can you recommend a good lawyer in Dillon, South Carolina?

No comments:

Post a Comment