Friday, November 6, 2009

Knee And Shin Pain Why Do I Have Shin/ Knee Pain And Swelling?

Why do I have shin/ knee pain and swelling? - knee and shin pain

But by day my right leg was killing me. It is painful to touch, a few inches below the knee, just to the right a little. It is a little swollen and it hurts when I flex the foot so far, no one asked me an idea at all. I thought, either leg cramps or Osgood Schlatter's. I, however, we do not know very little about. I am a gymnast for eight years, and the practice approximately 20 hours per week. I too am every day on the track. I would add, because I do not know whether this can influence the outcome and the quality of my results, know that I'm always running and jumping, and others. Yes help, really appreciate it, because I'm sick to see doctors and they said everything was in order, then the pain will never leave. A big thank you to everyone who answers!

1 comment:

Orinoco said...

Not seen or done a test or tests, it is impossible to say with certainty. But the story they tell, suggestive of the disease, Osgood-Schlatter disease. Enjoy reading the wiki.

This is almost always a condition of young athletes - as teenagers or preteens, much less in the 20s and almost unknown outside the age groups.

Rest, ice, compression and elevation. If you cause pain to avoid sports. The use of simple analgesics, if you are able to do so. If there is Osgood-Schlatter disease, and then he'll settle for some time - several weeks to several months in many cases.

Post a Comment