Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Colorado Landlord Landlord Won't Return $2000 Deposit Or Prorated Rent And He's Going Into Foreclosure? What Are My Options?

Landlord won't return $2000 deposit or prorated rent and he's going into foreclosure? What are my options? - colorado landlord

The apartment is rented in Nevada. Now I live in Colorado. Owner has openly stated that failure to bond, rent or lease new e-mail and we have a detailed list indicating what? The elapsed since more than 30 days since we moved. Can I have something from the state (for small claims, privileges, what else?) For my money?

3 comments:

Miss Blurton said...

I suggest getting a lawyer.

If all else fails, get the public on this issue. Tell the newspaper, go to "problem solving", arguing that **. Reputaion bath is a powerful tool for my friend.

But I suggest that you first check all the legal possibilities. Probably figured out that the lawyer!

Nancy B said...

Yep. You have to continue. The problem is that you are not up on the list, how the money have been distributed. You will probably be in the first meeting of creditors.
See what a lawyer wants to charge ...
Sorry look bad in this case.

protoham said...

You can use small claims court, but whether the mortgage is procured, the money advantage. Good luck.

Post a Comment