Friday, January 15, 2010

Electric Lift Chairs Looking For Historically Controversial Electric Chair Picture?

Looking for historically controversial electric chair picture? - electric lift chairs

I remember a photo in an article. The image was of a woman in the electric chair (possibly Ethel Rosenberg) shock. I think the article was an issue of Mental Floss. The photograph was controversy, if I remember correctly, because the person was electrocuted (I think), was innocent of many people and has a political figure. In the article, which states that the only photographer the opportunity to take the picture - had the camera, did not, but he had installed a hidden camera in his ankle on his pants. I only had the opportunity to increase his trouser leg and take the picture (with a rope or something that had been treated in his pocket that attaches the camera), because I could finish the film without exposure to it. I think the picture ran on the front page of a newspaper, but I do not know which.

Please help! Link to photo = 10 points

No comments:

Post a Comment