Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wedding Thank You Text Should I Send A Thank-you Card?

Should I send a Thank-you Card? - wedding thank you text

I got married in 11th July 2009. After my return I have tried several times their hands on one of my bridesmaids, phone, text and Facebook get. I know she has all the news and I can not get a response. It disturbs something happened to him and the wedding of my brother. Long story short, I'm really excited that she was more like a friend not much more than a year, they are the maid of honor is getting worse and I asked him to leave. Anyway, I got a plate set for the wedding, and I wonder whether I should send a thank you or not. All my other bridesmaids, she thanked her for everything she had done, and I would send her a card before the wedding, and thanked him for what (but not for long). Should I forget him, or just because shes not care anyway?

3 comments:

Thank You Notes Gal said...

I'm not sure I completely understand your post, but if you received a wedding gift--send a thank you note. Don't let other people's bad behavior, keep you from doing being the good person you naturally are. Congratulations on your marriage!

Seafoam Green said...

Be raised in this scenario, and e-mail a thank you card. Then you can wash their hands of the situation and move with life knowing you've done well.

glace neuf said...

everything that has happened, you have your card. it is better than the older ones. even if you have her friendship, fear, and I think the problem was with his brother his fault and not his brother, I do not think you need to send a card. You must return the greeting card, if you do not send the attachment to.

Post a Comment