Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ocean Alexander Yachts Can You Please Help Me Decide?

Can you please help me decide? - ocean alexander yachts

Please vote on my list of names that will help reduce me to a few. I deleted many names.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/960967 ...

Also please rate the names of 1-10, and if they know no better combination or nickname let me.

Alexander Chase (Chase)
Hayden Alexander
Jew, Alexander
Samuel Brody (Sam / Brody)
Greyson Layne (Gray)
Kyler Levi (Kai)
Kai
Tate Dawson
Ty Dawson
Josiah
Ocean Alexander
Declan James

Sydney Rose (Syd)
Marisa Kate
Summer Rose
Cali
Lauryn Catherine
Ayla Grace
Laik Paige
Taryn Spencer
Shayne Lauryn
Shawne Rachael

Thanks

1 comment:

☠MW&M☠ Half My Heart is Overseas said...

Alexander Chase-8 i love Alexander and Chase is in my favs.

Hayden Alexander 10! I'm so biased, however. the name of my youngest son is Hayden. I'm so happy, a boy who is one to see!

Alexander Jew-4, as I named Judas.

Samuel Brody Samuel Brody and 7 love is on my favs.

Layne-7 Greyson Greyson on the list of my favs. Layne looks too feminine or Lana Lane seems manly to me.

Kyler Kyler Levi-6 in the list of my favs. Levi does not like.

Kai-3 is strange for me

Dawson-3 Tate, the Tate as the sea of love, hate Dawson

Dawson, Ty-1, is not flowing, the name, the combo will not go together, and I hate to use that name nn.

Josiah-6 is

Ocean Alexander-1 is also for my style

Declan James-2 has never liked that name. James I as

Rose-7 Sydney Sydney Love is in my favs. Rose has overstretched itself as a middle name.

Marisa Kate-3, is Marissa, I do I spell checkt. a 80-bit is. I love Kate

Summer Rose-1 may sound corny

Cali-1, which is a nickname for me

Lauryn Catherine-3 hate the spelling of Lauryn. I like myself Laurel.

Grace-6 Ayla Ayla love love love, grace is boring filler. Ayla is in my favs, as Kelsey

Laik-3 Paige, Paige Love, WTF is Laik? It sounds like a bad infection obtained from a lake.

Taryn Spencer-1 I hate the name of Spencer, the children of the world by the name that you are 1) the general and 2 children) are usually nerds Taryn's fine.

Shayne-3 Lauryn hate that name. must be a pinch. Shaye is cute or Laurel Laurel Shaye is better.

Shawne Rachael-2 I hate some of the names of children, which went into receivership and is placed on girls. Rachael is cute.

Post a Comment