Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Period Is Very Mucusy Bloody Red Mucusy Discharge Instead Of Period. I Started 2 Days Late But Haven't Actually Had A Period Period.?

Bloody red mucusy discharge instead of period. I started 2 days late but haven't actually had a period period.? - my period is very mucusy

I began taking antibiotics and I do not know that it hampered my birth control and weakened. I had unprotected sex because birth control and realize the last days of antibiotics. My period started 2 days late and only blood-red mucus. No need for a stamp, or even just a pad. Clean not, if I do I get thick mucus blood. I'm worried what might happen. I had back pain for about 2 weeks and I have absolutely no sexual desire whatsoever for 3 to 4 weeks. They usually have a very serious sex drive, if it was involved with tons of my friend. No help at all would be great! Thank you in advance for any reply!

1 comment:

Starligh... said...

You may have a hormonal imbalance.I, should discuss with your doctor.

Post a Comment