Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clean Dares I Need Some Clean And Mature Dares Please :)?

I need some clean and mature dares please :)? - clean dares

Hello guys. Do you dare to sleep in a house all the children. It consists of 4 players, including myself. 1 of 1 I am, I am a preteen 2nd Players at my age, and there is a before and a 3rd Player is only 10 and 4 Player is 14, so we have to dare enough cases. and we want it clean and mature ventures only my friends and relatives are around, but in another room!
So just remember to dare the children and the elderly, our time, and today we play tonight, so can not leave any of us! Thanks to all who are in pairs:)!

2 comments:

poggles7... said...

- It is said that the girl you love
- Jump on the Couch
- To admit he is gay really really loud (listen to the parents, D)
- Cup of tomato sauce mixed with water and Vegemite
- That all the other blows to the arm of a very difficult time
- Make a dancer
- Consider a professional Irish dancer
- Sing a song
- Make an impression of Broken Glass
- Make a table or a chair

Sonia S said...

Have a snack of honey and mayonnaise. Or just a bottle of mayonnaise.

Post a Comment