Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lenntek Sonix Micro High Definition Earphones Review Lenntek Sonix High-definition Earphones Good?

Lenntek sonix high-definition earphones good? - lenntek sonix micro high definition earphones review

These headphones are good? $ 20 Free shipping and handling costs and get the thought of someone he?

These include:
* Includes headset and three sizes of silicone seals
* Compatible with iPod or other device with a 3.5 mm jack
* 105 dB sensitivity, the optimal acoustic response
From 20 to 20,000 Hz frequency response
* Links to free nylon rope
* Gold 3.5 mm stereo jack
* Limited 1 Year Manufacturer

Are they good listeners to buy an iPod? Do you have a good sound and strong? Is this a good deal for $ 20? Are there better deals for headphones?

1 comment:

CW Avalanche621 said...

I think that is very good, but a problem that I have, that they keep falling on my ear, even while sitting still. Maybe it's just something that I lived, but from my joy turned to it as I am constantly fixing my ears.

Post a Comment