Thursday, February 11, 2010

Istqb Test Papers What Is The Best Software Testing Certification Course?

What is the Best software testing certification course? - istqb test papers

Hello,

I am a software tester with 4 + years experience in manual testing. I wonder what is the best way for the certification exams in the United Kingdom.

I know ISTQB & ISEB certification, both mid-Stiftung, the highest level .... I am what I am to a loss?

Could someone recommend the best way for the certification testing of a Test Analyst / Team Leader roles ..........

Thank you ....

2 comments:

William said...

# British Computer Society Information Systems Examinations Board (ISEB) Software qualification testing

# International Software Quality Institute ISTQB Certified Tester. The ISTQB is the umbrella organization of national boards test already established in many countries in Europe and worldwide.

So I think you find that there internationally recognized ISTQB.

aj said...

You can use the British Computer Society in www.bcs.org - I think we might find something there, and also a site overlooking the Certiport: www.certiport.com.

Post a Comment