Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wetness Before Period I Dont Think Im Pregnant But....Increased Vaginal Wetness And A Missed Period? Will Rate Best Answer! ?

I dont think im pregnant but....Increased vaginal wetness and a missed period? Will rate best answer! ? - wetness before period

It's really very personal, and I would be grateful if women fulfill this position.

In the last week I got the moisture of the vagina. And his enthusiasm is not sexual, no pain, and anger is not. Its almost a pink, and I lost my period for almost 4 days now. I give the pain at the time of the month, but I'm not really in this month. I have little cramp, but has a very strange feeling, and not for long. This is very painful and not anger. I'm tired, I just want to sleep, and seems much more tired lately also. This has in the past week or two occurred.

I had a very small, small, light brown stains in my underwear on the day he was to start my period, but never started. That's happened before. What could be causing this? I had a swelling of the normal approximately 2 weeks before the start as usual. Around the time of ovulation. But now nothing happens. All ideas what could be causing this?And always happens? If so, what is the cause?

3 comments:

sam1230 said...

There are many reasons why your period is late. Contraceptives, irregular cycles, stress, etc. may play a role. If you are pregnant, in fact, the place you described, is similar to what women experience when the fertilized egg is actually implanted into the uterus. If you really do not want an obstetrician-gynecologist date yet, go to the pharmacy and buy a name brand of pregnancy test. If you are negative and a few days after your period has not yet arrived, you may go to another home test or your doctor. Good luck!

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnanc ...

Dear said...

What are you talking about sounds like patches when the egg out into the uterine wall cavities and a little blood comes. If you have sex, I suggest, had a test in early pregnancy. I could not know of anything else. HTH

Megan G said...

I recommend, with the exception of the first pregnancy. If you have had sex at any time since the beginning of your last period, you should take a pregnancy test. If you become pregnant during the "relaxation" 3 a few weeks before the ovulatory phase, your hormone levels should be sufficient for the pregnancy test to detect the moment.

If you have not for sex, or when the pregnancy test is negative, you should contact your gynecologist. The most common cause of a missed period is pregnancy, but these symptoms may be a sign of something more serious. Many athletes a reduction of the flow similar to the symptoms you describe. Have you noticed lately?

Post a Comment