Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Kind Of Mucus Do You Have Before Your Period Anybody Get Pregnant Without Having A Period?

Anybody get pregnant without having a period? - what kind of mucus do you have before your period

I am very irregular, but I'm not interested in drugs, or something as yet, for only a year in February. anyway - my husband is a doctor and says he can still delay ovulation, but I think this kind of sense, because what is done the egg? ? disappear
My husband and I tried on Friday evening, because that's when my ovulation calendar said it was fertile, and was the day before ovulation, the mucus had dried as a few days ago, so I think it was ovulation, but I have not the time of 18 August - I was still a chance I thought?
please explain - to share their stories.

babydust x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cycles are irregular for several years, since I had made a spiral Mirena. I took about 4 years and my periods never returned on a monthly basis. I had 2 miscarriages last year, and now I am 22 weeks pregnant with twins. So I can only assume that you ovulate without a period.

I tried to think for 3 to 4 years, only by monitoring the mucosa. I was told by my doctor that the best time to try to get pregnant is have sex 2-3 days before the expected date of ovulation. I think the best way to handle this is a calendar, with natural family planning.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health- ...

Post a Comment