Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do I Have To Renew My Drivers License When I Turn 21 Drivers License, Turning 21, Gone On Birthday...?

Drivers license, turning 21, gone on birthday...? - do i have to renew my drivers license when i turn 21

I will be (21 is my birthday next month, what if the license is valid), but I'm in Las Vegas for my birthday. I have no license has expired, because you need to enter on the website while I'm there, but it can not be a horizontal license until you are 21 .... How does it work? Not just a few days and renew again and to pay for a horizontal? They let me give a temporary license for paper tickets?

2 comments:

FRAGINAL... said...

Renew your license before moving to Las Vegas.

Ken B said...

Go to the DMV and explain to him outside the city. I think most states you may have to renew anyway. If one to Las Vegas, you take a lot of money with you good luck.

Post a Comment